Tuesday 29 December 2015

World Eaters Horus Heresy 30k Tactical Squad WIP

What to do with the spares from Betrayal at Calth.......World Eaters! so when I originally purchased two Calth boxes it was to all go towards my Night Lords project but after receiving some assorted World Eaters pieces I am now split right in half with what armies I am building, Psychos and Sociopaths. So after experimenting on a paint scheme and method with some Red Butcher test models I needed to start to fill out some troops choices so I can play some games with the World Eaters.

World-eaters_WIP6

I am about 50% through this 10 man squad and I can honestly say while painting white is rewarding it does take a hell of a long time to do it properly. This squad still needs all the clean up on the white done, weapons and accessories complete but defiantly seems to be pulling together. I have gone for a very clean looking World Eaters and will only be doing weathering on character and big pieces to start off with, then once I have a playable force I may go back and weather the grunts later, but there are soooooooooo many weathered 30k forces out there at the moment I like have the shiny new look in my armies.

No comments:

Post a Comment