Thursday 19 July 2018

40k and 30k Projects: Imperial Fists Redemptor Dread WIP - Part 1

Picked up a cheap easy build Redemptor Dread the other day on a whim for my Imperial Fists army and found it a delight to assemble and paint. I am using this as a prototype for upcoming vehicle additions for this army as I was unsure if I could pull off the wash technique on the bigger panels so here we go.

 Imperial Fists 40k Dread Metallic Yellow

I followed the Exact same process as my infantry so far for the metallic yellow:
1: spray silver and then seal with matte varnish, then wash with nuln oil
2: wash panels with cassandra yellow
3: wash panels with cassandra yellow again
4: a coat of Yriel yellow glaze on the yellow panels
5: two coats of badab black on other paneling
6: sponge on battle damage and weathering with black
7: highlight black edges and fill in battle damage with a bright silver, I use a flat brush for this
8: fill in any other details to taste!

Imperial Fists Redemptor Dread in metallic yellow 40k

Imperial Fists 40k Redemptor Dread in metallic yellow
Imperial Fists 40k Dread Metallic Yellow


No comments:

Post a Comment