Thursday 17 August 2017

Cerastus Knight Atrapos finally done...... well, mostly done.

For once I have actually finished a project! I got this sexy Atrapos last year and have been tinkering at it for a while now in between armies. I was using it mostly for my 30k forces but as I am winding it down into more 8th edition 40k.

Cerastus Knight-Atrapos

The biggest tip of course is paint your Knights armor plates separate and please for the love of god make a big center piece model like this have a cool pose!!! I see way to many fantastic paint jobs on these big models ruined by the static and utterly boring poses, put some love into it! I themed this guy around a rogue or rebel Mechanicus force, so lots of suspicious runes and techno jargon symbols instead of the usual numbers and imperial symbols, anyway hope you like it!

Cerastus Knight-Atrapos

Cerastus Knight-Atrapos

Cerastus Knight-Atrapos

No comments:

Post a Comment