Monday 30 October 2017

40k 8th Edition Projects Death Guard and Nurgle: Fully painted and ready to rot! Part 4

Finally I have a fully painted 2k points worth of Death Guard I can field! Was a long haul but I got these chaps done just before an event this weekend, I still have to do all the shading and highlights on the purple flesh on everything but at least the force is table ready.

Nurgle Demon Prince conversion Daemon 
I smashed up a quick Daemon Price conversion with the addition of a plague drone head and wings as well as shaving off the tubes of his shoulders.  Was heaps of fun to paint and the skin is just a couple of shades of grey and purple drybrushes with some purple washes.

I desperately needed a Chaos Lord to baby sit my Plagueburst Crawlers and this little dude did the job marvelously.  The model is just form the first blood kit with a Plague Bearer head. Had lots of fun making up this guy.

Painting Mortarion daemon primach 40k Death guard

painting mortarion primach death guard painted Daemon
 Mortarion is about 90% complete in these pics, but definatly table worthy. His smoke stacks and scythe are the bit that need the most attention and probably his attendants as well. I will try and finish him off soon hopefully. He is a monster to paint but very rewarding, now I just need to do up some Deathshroud bodyguards and a warptime jumpack sorcerer for him too!

death guard painted Foetid bloat-drone 40k warhammer
painting plague marines death guard 40k
painted plague marine squad 40k warhammer

nurgle demon plague bearer warhammer painting
plague burst crawler painting warhammer 40k nurgle
 So there you have it, another completed force but its only about 30% of what I want completed for the entire force! I really want to be able to paint up just about everything Nurgle so I can run whatever configuration easily, if only Games Workshop would release the Miphitic Crawelers already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment