Thursday 10 December 2015

Night Lords Horus Heresy 30k Project: Learning to love lightning

So the one of the biggest things for me to learn with this project is lightning patterns on armour. After watching some videos and looking at the different ways other painters had implemented this I decided on a thick/stand out from the table top version. I wanted something that when I was playing it was easily seen and didn't require a up close high focus camera shot to be appreciated. After a few test runs at it I nailed it down to a 4 step/paint process which I can do batches of models with.

Night-Lords-30k-IMG_1407

Fairly happy with the result I applied this to a few more models Night-Lords-IMG_1414

Now to the whole tactical squad Night-Lords-IMG_1427

Next on the list, Terminators!

No comments:

Post a Comment