Thursday 24 December 2015

Night Lords Horus Heresy 30k Project: Calth Terminator Lord and Chainglaives

I have had the Betrayal at Calth Terminator Lord sitting half assembled on my bench for a while now, silently judging me for not completing him while I work on other stuff. So today I decided to finish him off as well as the second lot of five Calth Terminators I had spare as well. I am upgrading all the characters/Sargeants in my force chainglaives because they look cool and are ok on the table top as well, who doesn't love the odd rending attack!

Night-Lords-Terminator-Lord-WIP

This is just before base coating and shading, I chucked on a spare Volkite charger because they are all through my terror squads and heaps of fun, and then just carved away the chainfist on his left hand and made a Chainglaive out of tooth pick, spike off a random chaos bit, and a chainsword blade from a chaos space marine. I did the same with the terminator Sergeant's weapon as well. I also chucked on some parts from the 40k Chaos termies sprues on the unit to fill them out with the weapons I wanted.

Night-Lords-Terminator-Lord1

All primed and shaded and ready to be painted now! Time off over the Xmas break will be well spent I think

Sevatar-WIP2

Got my Sevatar almost complete now as well, just the scenic base to go. Merry Xmas and happy new year!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! what brand/colour primer did you use? Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did it with an airbrush with Vallejo game air colours. Prime black, then highlight white, then cover with Vallejo blue 004.

      Delete